Tigerstripe Release Notes
< To: Tigerstripe
The team working on Tigerstripe uses an agile process to work towards a release. Each release is typically made up of 5-6 iterations and each iteration is three weeks long.
The following are the list of defect/enhancements that have been addressed for each iteration:
- I32 Release Notes (Mar 16 2011 - Apr 05 2011)
- I31 Release Notes (Feb 23 2011 - Mar 15 2011)
- I30 Release Notes (Feb 02 2011 - Feb 22 2011)
- I29 Release Notes (Jan 05 2011 - Feb 01 2011). I28 was merged into I29 because of the holidays.
- I27 Release Notes (Dec 01 2010 - Dec 22 2010)
- I26 Release Notes (Nov 08 2010 - Nov 30 2010)
- I25 Release Notes (Oct 15 2010 - Nov 05 2010)
Note: Not all the defects required code changes. Some of them were marked as duplicates or they've already been fixed in the past. However, everything has been listed to indicate what we've looked into.