Tigerstripe Download instructions
Revision as of 21:05, 4 November 2010 by Sjarocki.cisco.com
< To: Tigerstripe
To install Tigerstripe:
- To download the Eclipse Modeling Tools package:
- Navigate to the Eclipse web site (http://www.eclipse.org) and select the Downloads tab.
- Scroll down to the Eclipse Modeling Tools package.
- To download the package, select the platform you are working on.
- To install the Eclipse Modeling Tools package:
- In your Eclipse IDE, select Help > Install New Software. The Available Software dialog is displayed.
- Click Add. In the Add Repository dialog:
- Enter a name for the repository (for example, "Tigerstripe").
- Copy the Update Site URL from the Tigerstripe Downloads page (http://www.eclipse.org/tigerstripe/downloads.php), paste it into the Location text area, and click OK.
- Click Select All, then click Next.
- The Install Details dialog appears. Click Next.
- Accept the terms of the license agreement and click Finish.
- After the software is installed, click Restart Now.