Revision as of 14:26, 10 September 2008 by Erdillon.cisco.com (New page: ==Participants == * (Cisco) Jim Strawn, E. Dillon, J. Worrell, D. Keysell, R. Craddock, S. Jerman == Minutes == * '''Upcoming 0.4 (Alize) release''' ** Release review set for Sept. 17th. ...)
- (Cisco) Jim Strawn, E. Dillon, J. Worrell, D. Keysell, R. Craddock, S. Jerman
- Upcoming 0.4 (Alize) release
- Release review set for Sept. 17th. IPLog was approved as of Friday.
- Eric to work on the slides and circulate to dev list. Due on Wed 10th.
- 0.4M1 was pushed out to download site.
- Release still needs a lot of work in terms of stability/performance following the changes introduced for this cycle.
- Tentative release date: Fri Sept, 19th.
- Buckminster Integration
- Jim/Steve worked on a buckminster integration allowing to use buckminster to materialize dependent Tigerstripe model projects from a repository.
- This is now ready to be put under CVS. Jim to take care of that.
- This feature is key for handling a large number of inter-dependent projects.
- Question is where should this be hosted eventually? Should it be with buckminster itself? Need to check what is currently hosted there.
- Performance hit due to Artifact Patterns
- Noticed that the uniform use of Artifact Patterns for creation of any artifact in the workbench leads to multiple request to the Art. Mgr. which triggers a very inefficient flow of events. This should be replaced by a single creation. Richard to commit shortly the change.
- Annotation Framework
- Annotations and module now fixed (thx Yuri).
- Still waiting on update for deadlocks.