Revision as of 12:03, 2 June 2008 by Erdillon.cisco.com
- R. Craddock, D. Keysell, E. Dillon
- 0.3M2 Build going out.
- Annotation Status Update
- Still needing a lot of hardening. Eric to look into this this week as John is on vacation.
- "MULTIPLY" Branch merge This contains the latest changes from Yuri. Will be (has been) merged. Tigerstripe integration update required.
- Tigerstripe Integration:
- Update for TAF new API.
- Eric to look into refactoring integration
- Use of Maps
- Need to switch to using Maps properly.
- problem with some plugins not granular enough to have one single owner. Need to coordinate. This is probably a good topic for discussion f2f in SJC (June).
- Bugzilla Review: not much change there. Address those bugs marked as "Major".
- OAW Cooperation
- Call scheduled with OAW to explore potential areas of collaboration.