This Week in COSMOS
Revision as of 18:11, 19 November 2008 by Dlwhiteman.us.ibm.com (→Weekly Integration Driver and Status)
- Tuesdays 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ET (1 hour) - Management Enablement Call (primarily discussion of SDD tooling and runtimes)
- Wednesdays 09:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. ET (1 hour) - Architecture Call (technical discussions for all teams except Management Enablement)
- Wednesdays 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. ET (1 hour) - Community Call (project and status related discussion - only team leads required)
The following meetings are suspended until the end of 2008. All issues regarding these teams should be addressed on the Architecture or Community Calls.
- Tuesdays 09:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. ET (1 hour) - Release Engineering Call
- Tuesdays 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. ET (30 min) - Resource Modeling Call