Texo/ORM JPA Annotations Details
Revision as of 16:48, 17 May 2010 by Mtaal.elver.org (New page: __TOC__ == Texo Mapping Decisions == Texo makes the following mapping decisions when generating an orm.xml: * as a default all access is set at FIELD (this in contrast to the JPA default...)
Texo Mapping Decisions
Texo makes the following mapping decisions when generating an orm.xml:
- as a default all access is set at FIELD (this in contrast to the JPA default which is PROPERTY), only interfaces will use the PROPERTY access type.
- join tables are named as: entityname_efeaturename. This in contrast to the JPA default which specifies that a join table should be the concatenation of the names of the 2 tables which are joined. Texo uses a different approach as it provides a more robust naming without collisions.
- Texo will automatically manage which side is the owner in a bi-directional association.
- Texo chooses the entity name (is the same as the EClass name).
- Support the Map type
- Generate more database schema constructs in the orm.xml (column names for example).
- Make the database artifact/entity naming logic configurable