Technology/Subproject Termination Review 2012
This page is moderated by the Technology PMC and EMO.
- Review date: December 2012
- Communication channel: Talk:Technology/Subproject_Termination_Review_2012
The IDE Meta-tooling Platform (IMP)
Project Phoenix is no longer operating as an Eclipse project. All of the work on the Phoenix eclipse.org-common code is done directly on the website, managed completely separate from Phoenix. Planet Eclipse is considered to be part of Phoenix, but it too has been operating independent from the project for some time. It is time to terminate the project.
Voice Tools Platform
The Woolsey project never gained momentum. There is little chance that development resources will step forward to work on the project. It is effectively dead.
- Archive Git /gitroot/woolsey
- Archive website /cvsroot/org.eclipse/www/woolsey
- Archive Bugzilla (Woolsey/*)
- Archive woolsey-dev mailing list
- Archive Woolsey forum/NNTP
- Archive IPZilla
- Retire committers