Technology/Subproject Termination Review 2012
This page is moderated by the Technology PMC and EMO.
- Review date: December 2012
- Communication channel: Talk:Technology/Subproject_Termination_Review_2012
Eclipse Examples Project
Project appears dead. There has been no activity associated with the project in more than one year.
The IDE Meta-tooling Platform (IMP)
Project Phoenix is no longer operating as an Eclipse project. All of the work on the Phoenix eclipse.org-common code is done directly on the website, managed completely separate from Phoenix. Planet Eclipse is considered to be part of Phoenix, but it too has been operating independent from the project for some time. It is time to terminate the project.
- Archive CVS /cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.phoenix/
- Archive website /cvsroot/org.eclipse/www/phoenix/
- Archive Bugzilla (Phoenix/*)
- There are no bugs
- Archive phoenix-dev mailing list
- Archive phoenix forum/NNTP
- Archive IPZilla
- Retire committers
The Remus project appears dead.
No development since August 2011. No activity in the mailing list or forum.
No downloads being distributed from eclipse.org; all downloads are provided from an external site.
External site announces a 0.3 release; no release review has occurred.
Project has not migrated to Git.
I have sent a message to the project mailing list asking for clarification/status.