The Technology PMC reviews projects on an ongoing basis. As a general rule, projects to review are initially selected in alphabetical order.
- BPEL Designer Project
- Community-driven Systems Management in Open Source Project
- Dash, Tools for Committers and members
- Dynamic Languages Toolkit
- ECM Rich Client Platform
Fall 2008 Reviews
Application Lifecycle Framework Project
- Reviewed by Wayne Beaton and Bjorn Freeman-Benson
- Started October 6, 2008
- Note to PMC announcing intent to review
- Initial Review
Summer 2008 Reviews
Accessibility Tools Framework
- Reviewed by Wayne Beaton
- Started August 6, 2008 (In celebration of Wayne's 40th birthday)
- Initial review
ACTF is developing well, but needs to spend more effort in the development of an active community around the project.
Development on Albireo appears to be slowing, but is continuing. There has been little community involvement behind the project. The project committers need to spend more effort in the development of an active community.
Aperi Storage Management Project