Talk:EclipseLink/UserGuide/JPA/Basic JPA Development/Querying/Query Casting
< Talk:EclipseLink/UserGuide/JPA | Basic JPA Development
Revision as of 12:42, 1 March 2011 by James.sutherland.oracle.com
- This document seems more like a design doc than a user doc - This section should be removed.
- There should not be a section for query castings, under JPQL all of the JPQL syntax should be documented including the new TREAT operation. This documentation should list JPQL 1.0, new JPQL 2.0 syntax, and specific EclipseLink JPQL syntax.
- There should be a JPA 2.0 Criteria section, that includes the operations including as()
- Not sure if we should document Expressions at all in the JPA doc. If we do, there should be an Expression section that includes all of the operations including as().
- James.sutherland.oracle.com 16:42, 1 March 2011 (UTC)