Talk:EclipseLink/UserGuide/JPA/Basic JPA Development/Mapping/Relationship Mappings/Common Relationship Configurations/JoinFetch
Why is this talking about fetch groups? Fetch type has nothing to do with fetch groups, it configures LAZY or EAGER (indirection).
- James.sutherland.oracle.com 19:52, 16 June 2010 (UTC)
- Replaced with info for @JoinFetch Annotation
--Rick 14:05, 21 June 2010 (UTC)
- Nope, fetch type is not JoinFetch either, and the default for fetch type is not eager.
- See, Lazy Fetching
- James.sutherland.oracle.com 14:52, 22 June 2010 (UTC)
-- Ben Gelernter 4/28/11
- References to ELUG removed. See some version of this page from before 4/28/11 to see what they were. Handle at some future date.
-- Ben Gelernter 5/16/11
- This page was previously called Fetch Type and had a short description of fetch types. I will combine that information with the topic currently called "Lazy Loading" (which used to be called "Lazy Basics"), give it a new title, etc.