Talk:EclipseLink/UserGuide/JPA/Basic JPA Development/Mapping/Additional Criteria
< Talk:EclipseLink/UserGuide/JPA | Basic JPA Development
Revision as of 14:36, 28 February 2011 by James.sutherland.oracle.com
- Documentation should be from JPA perspective, not native API, do not talk about descriptors, expressions etc., talk about Entities, Queries.
- Merging and overriding applies to all annotations/xml, should not document it in here or in every page, but have a single page that documents the overriding behavior.
- Examples are not use "source lang="java"/"xml"" tags.
- The example formatting is off, two lines appended to one. The example should be relevant to something that a user would want to do, i.e. where this.isDeleted = false, or effective dates, or tenants.
- James.sutherland.oracle.com 19:33, 28 February 2011 (UTC)