Difference between revisions of "Talk:EclipseLink/UserGuide/JPA/Basic JPA Development/Mapping/Additional Criteria"
m (Talk:EclipseLink/UserGuide/JPA/Basic JPA Development/Querying/Additional Criteria moved to Talk:EclipseLink/UserGuide/JPA/Basic JPA Development/Mapping/Additional Criteria)
Revision as of 16:30, 28 March 2011
- Documentation should be from JPA perspective, not native API, do not talk about descriptors, expressions etc., talk about Entities, Queries. [fixed - bg]
- Merging and overriding applies to all annotations/xml, should not document it in here or in every page, but have a single page that documents the overriding behavior. [fixed - bg]
- Examples are not use "source lang="java"/"xml"" tags. [fixed - bg]
- The example formatting is off, two lines appended to one. The example should be relevant to something that a user would want to do, i.e. ."this.isDeleted = false", or effective dates, or tenants. [fixed - bg]
- Should state the purpose of this feature, why would someone want to use it? Soft deletes, history, multi-tenancy, shared table [added -bg. But I need more information about how/why this feature is useful for those items]
- Should include link to API (annotation, maybe native API (DescriptorQueryManager, Expression))[fixed - bg]
- James.sutherland.oracle.com 19:33, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
- AdditionalCriteria is more part of mapping, than querying, should probably be in the mapping section.
- James.sutherland.oracle.com 16:52, 1 March 2011 (UTC)