Revision as of 13:20, 6 June 2011 by James.sutherland.oracle.com (New page: ===JPQL enhancements, ON clause support== * [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=312146 ON clause support] - this is currently our #1 voted bug. * We should also allow for other ...)
=JPQL enhancements, ON clause support
- ON clause support - this is currently our #1 voted bug.
- We should also allow for other advanced JPQL such as sub-selects in the select and from clause, and arrayed IN clauses.
- Allow using fully qualified class names in place of the alias.
- Support for more database functions, in particular date functions.
- Aliases on join fetches, and nested join fetches.
- Connect by.
- Table and field level syntax.
- James.sutherland.oracle.com 17:20, 6 June 2011 (UTC)