Oliver, Eugene, Joanna, Chris, paul no harm
any objections? no
4.5.1 status update
- built, are testing, hope that it works fine
need to think about how to get a knowledge transfer to folks on project
Thanks to Oliver for his guys
- does Asaf have pointers
IBM knows that TI/profiler is somewhat sensitive
- AC - jonathan understands from Russia work
- Probekit is sortof weak at this point
- Profiler has had 100% turnover
Consider F2F (Israel). Consider a virtual livemeeting discussion.
* F2F in IBM ***************?
If it were OCS would get sr. person to prioritize some bugs for them to fix.
- After fixing those ~5 bugs would have knowledge in this space.
- 12 into defects assigned to China guys. 2 assigned to PRC team fixed during transition. 10 have little/no traffic.
* 241085 has seen some discussion * weekly status notes between them an team in China. They don't participate in weekly calls (separate sync up required). * Joanna would like to see at least 2 sets of eyes reviewing code patches for profiler especially since. * weekly status... ************? *
before go too crazy bringing up heads in china do we believe worth effort.
- core team on profiler. should it be in Beijing or should it be IBM. Need to ensure stability.
- Joanna plans to have additional discussion with
4.5.1 update. Joel is preparing the deliverable.
- testing on IBM side on full force since yesterday
- Joanna has not heard of any significant breakage.
* Does paul see any test regressions. No 4.5.1 issues. Most critical ones are pretty much done * Think that we are on schedule to meet the delivery. * Paul will finish by ~3 this afternoon.
4.5.2 and roadmap
- due at end of this month. Need to allocate some focus on it
- Joanna has not yet identified document owner.
- When 4.5.1 is in the bag, lets have email discussion on this.
4.5.2. What bugs do and don't get fixed. Need a priority list.
- bug thruput
- china team probably fixing based on ramp up
request for deferral.
- intent to defer all to future then pull critical ones into 4.5.2.
- critical for consumers and ones that team members believe important
- no objections
- In past have pulled in enough P1s for everyone to be busy then not completed them because of all the issues that showed up under test. Taking a more minimalist approach here.
- Oliver likes this idea.
- If project leads can do some prioritization early next week that would be great.
Who has action item to prioritize defects for China guys.
- Eugene has been doing it. will do more.
outreach... still planning to do it?
- Are we ready to launch/announce to community
- If everything in test goes ok, should be stable enough to do
- will make go/nogo decision next week.
AC person sitting with jonathan meeting/code review for larger defect
eclipsecon -- will eclipsecon be an option.
* chris to check what travel for Intel is * Joanna noted that IBM is really tight on travel now.