Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

TPTP-PMC-20080917

Revision as of 19:49, 18 September 2008 by Chris.l.elford.intel.com (Talk | contribs) (New page: Oliver, Eugene, Joanna, Chris, paul no harm any objections? no 4.5.1 status update * built, are testing, hope that it works fine need to think about how to get a knowledge transfer to f...)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Oliver, Eugene, Joanna, Chris, paul no harm

any objections? no

4.5.1 status update

  • built, are testing, hope that it works fine

need to think about how to get a knowledge transfer to folks on project

Thanks to Oliver for his guys

  • does Asaf have pointers

IBM knows that TI/profiler is somewhat sensitive

  • AC - jonathan understands from Russia work
  • Probekit is sortof weak at this point
  • Profiler has had 100% turnover

Consider F2F (Israel). Consider a virtual livemeeting discussion.

* F2F in IBM ***************?

If it were OCS would get sr. person to prioritize some bugs for them to fix.

  • After fixing those ~5 bugs would have knowledge in this space.
  • 12 into defects assigned to China guys. 2 assigned to PRC team fixed during transition. 10 have little/no traffic.
* 241085 has seen some discussion
* weekly status notes between them an team in China.  They don't participate in weekly calls (separate sync up required).
* Joanna would like to see at least 2 sets of eyes reviewing code patches for profiler especially since.
* weekly status... ************?
* 

before go too crazy bringing up heads in china do we believe worth effort.

  • core team on profiler. should it be in Beijing or should it be IBM. Need to ensure stability.
  • Joanna plans to have additional discussion with

4.5.1 update. Joel is preparing the deliverable.

  • testing on IBM side on full force since yesterday
  • Joanna has not heard of any significant breakage.
* Does paul see any test regressions.  No 4.5.1 issues.  Most critical ones are pretty much done
* Think that we are on schedule to meet the delivery.
* Paul will finish by ~3 this afternoon.

4.5.2 and roadmap

  • due at end of this month. Need to allocate some focus on it
    • Joanna has not yet identified document owner.
    • When 4.5.1 is in the bag, lets have email discussion on this.

4.5.2. What bugs do and don't get fixed. Need a priority list.

  • bug thruput
  • china team probably fixing based on ramp up

request for deferral.

  • intent to defer all to future then pull critical ones into 4.5.2.
    • critical for consumers and ones that team members believe important
  • no objections
  • In past have pulled in enough P1s for everyone to be busy then not completed them because of all the issues that showed up under test. Taking a more minimalist approach here.
    • Oliver likes this idea.
    • If project leads can do some prioritization early next week that would be great.

Who has action item to prioritize defects for China guys.

  • Eugene has been doing it. will do more.

outreach... still planning to do it?

  • Are we ready to launch/announce to community
  • If everything in test goes ok, should be stable enough to do
  • will make go/nogo decision next week.

AC person sitting with jonathan meeting/code review for larger defect

eclipsecon -- will eclipsecon be an option.

* chris to check what travel for Intel is
* Joanna noted that IBM is really tight on travel now.

Back to the top