|Meeting Title:||TM Monthly Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Wednesday Feb 1, 2012 at 1700 UTC / 1200pm Toronto ATTENTION DST CHANGE!|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Martin to call everybody by Skype|
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.
Backup dial-in: Freephone +1 (800) 7302996 / Passcode: 7322148 #
Austria 0800 886-63241 / Russia 81080029611012 / Germany 08922061395 / UK 08004960069 / Others see here
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.
All TM committers and interested parties are invited.
- Tycho Migration Status
- Basic setup done, Anna will continue next week
- Martin in favor of not up-reving any bundle just because pom.xml
- AI Martin apply tag to pom.xml where needed
- Martin thinks that pom.xml does not need to be shipped with the binaries or the source bundles - AI Anna to check what's common practice
- AI Anna' Request a new Job on Hudson for Tycho builds
- Legacy builder is still 3.7 based and tests against 3.7 -- Martin will keep it like this
- Tycho likely going to build against 4.2 (should ideally test against 3.7 too ... will reconsider when we have a basic build going
- bug 370237 Error essage due to "o.e.core.runtime.compatibility.auth not installed" when connecting on Eclipse 4.2m5
- Dave D will migrate to Equinox Secure Storage for 4.2
- Migration of old passwords would be convenient, but should only do when it's simple (not a must-have though)
- TCF Builds
3.4 Project Plan
- Review 3.4 Project Plan, especially Target Operating Environments
- All developers must use 4.2m5 as their development environment
- Host: Keep target operating env same as last year
- Dave M: Win XP / Java 7 without issues (plus Java 4 libs)
- Dave D: On Mac OSX 10.7.2 / 5 at the moment, could move up to 6
- Martin: Win 7 / Java 6
- Anna: Linux SLED 11.2 x86_64 / Java 6
- Anna occasionally uses OSX 10.6.8 x86_64 / Java 6 occasionally
- AI Dave D find out whether IBM Java needs to be added as reference platform -- find out what version(s)
- Retire Telnet ?
- AI Martin send a mail to the tm-dev-list
- DaveD: Look at Secure Storage bug, and the testing bug. Has new Dev.Env including git
- DaveM: Mostly IBM work, various backports
- Anna: Finally got committer access; address remote launch termination/start ; want to catch up on TM / Tycho next;
- Martin: Adopting some community contributions ; deliver
- (84) TM 3.3.x assigned bugs - Please clean up target milestones!
- (32) Severity Major open bugs, (51) High Priority open bugs, TM/3.3 Known Issues and Workarounds
- Community contributions: (70) Open bugs with patches right now, many assigned old Streams - should apply before patches get outdated (see also the Bug Process Page for a query)
- Dave D some time in Feb
- Martin off Feb 14
- Last TM/Meetings/4-Jan-2012
- All Review bug backlogs above (Fix 3.3.x target milestones; review / triage incoming high-severity issues)
- Dave D file bug for UA SDK; old talk to David W on Tools PMC membership; follow-up bug for bug 321766 (disconnect to cancel connect)
- Martin Project Plan update for Juno; RXTX p2 repo
- Dave M bug 352248 next steps ?
- Next TM/Meetings/7-Mar-2012 (5 weeks)