Welcome to the DSDP-Target Management Project Wiki. The Target Management project creates data models and frameworks to configure and manage remote systems, their connections, and their services.
These pages are meant as an open, collaborative platform for discussions and exchanging ideas. For official information and documents, see the Official DSDP-TM Website.
The pages below were created to contain the activity of several small sub-groups created to focus on specific aspects of target management. See the 23-Feb-2006 meeting notes for more information.
|Hardware Descriptions||Aaron Spear (ATI/Mentor)||Shared with DD SPIRIT group|
|Launching||Martin Oberhuber (WR)||Nokia, Freescale||Related to DD Launching Group|
|Associations||TBD||WR, Mentor||Associate connection with Project or Build|
|Flexible Target Connection Adaptors||Peter Lachner (Intel)||Paul Gingrich (TI), Felix Burton (WR), Tom Hochstein (Freescale), Aaron Spear (Mentor)|
|Inter-Debugger Communications||TBD (Freescale)|
|Shared Board Labs||TBD||WR, Mentor, Freescale|
|Connection Groups||TBD||Mentor, Freescale, Curtiss-Wright|
|Autodetect||Javier Montalvo-Orús (Symbian)||Symbian, Freescale, WR|
- DSDP-TM Meeting Notes
- DSDP-TM Testing
- DSDP-TM Download Statistics
- TM Future Planning
- RSE API Discussion
- DSDP-TM Proposal for RSE Hierarchy by Dave Dykstal 2005x11x09 | Discussion
- TM and RSE FAQ
- Target Communication Framework (TCF) FAQ
- TM 3.0 Known Issues and Workarounds
- TM 2.0 Known Issues and Workarounds
- TM 2.0 Ramp down Plan for Europa
- TM 2.0 Migration Docs
- TM/RSE Code Ownership
- TM API vs Internal
- DSDP-TM Draft API Proposal by Pierre-Alexandre 2005x11x21
- DSDP-TM Boardfile Descriptions at Wind River 2005x12x19
- DSDP-TM Hardware Descriptions at ATI/Mentor 2006x02x17
- DSDP-TM JUnit Tests Framework Documentation 2007x01x02
See the DSDP-TM Website for other documents, slides and meeting notes.