Here is a list of all the types of Swordfish User Documents that this project maintains
The information here is aimed at end users of the Swordfish project. If you have any feedback with regards to the content and usage of the documents, contact the Swordfish project team.
Contributors and Commiters
The information here is aimed at end users of the Swordfish project. If you are a project committer or contributor, see Contributors User Documentation.
- Installing BPEL Designer in Galileo
- Launching the Service Registry
- Setting up Swordfish Registry From The Galileo Update Site
- Running on the Target Platform
- Installing the ODE Engine
- Executing BPEL Processes
- Setting up the Registry from the Galileo Update Site
- Generating Dynamic WSDL
- Creating the JAX-WS Client
Frequently Asked Questions
Currently, there is no troubleshooting information to share with users.