Swordfish is developed using the scrum method.
Common definition of "Done"
We have a first draft Common definition of "Done" to be discussed.
- After creating new content in the Swordfish Wiki, contact the documentation folks to link your page appropriately.
- Ensure that you add a link back to the Swordfish Wiki Home at the end of every page.
Internal IP Compliance Guidelines
We have a first draft Internal IP Compliance Process
Here is a list of the tasks that should be done on the last day of each sprint.
- Check that the [Swordfish Tooling] build is fine in cruise control and that the [System Test]system tests are completed.
- Create a tag.
- Check out the tag into an empty directory.
- Run the Swordfish Tooling build and the system test build.
- Execute manual tests.
These manual tests must be completed:
- Install the Target Platform
- Install BPEL Designer
- Check that the BPEL project and the BPEL process files are created without errors.
- Check the Eclipse IDE Welcome page
- Overview page; click Swordfishand make sure that link refers to Swordfish Help
- Tutorial page; click on the link and check that it takes you to the Swordfish Cheat Sheets
- Samples page; click on the link and check that it takes you the BPEL sample.
- Run JAX-WS project.
- Check Swordfish Eclipse Help.
- Check JAX-WS wizard's context sensitive help.