Swordfish is developed using the scrum method.
Common definition of "Done"
We have a first draft Common definition of "Done" to be discussed.
- After creating new content in the Swordfish Wiki, contact the documentation folks to link your page appropriately.
- Ensure that you add a link back to the Swordfish Wiki Home at the end of every page.
Internal IP Compliance Guidelines
We have a first draft Internal IP Compliance Process The Eclipse Legal Process guidelines provide all Swordfish team members with all the information required on the subject of IP compliance. Here are a few links on the Eclipse IP Legal Process
- This provides you with excellent background information.
- The Eclipse IP Compliance Process in cartoon format!
There is also an audio presentation worth listening to you at: [Campbell, Legal Counsel & Manager, IP]
In addition to this, in our team we have a short process work flow that all team members can use as a frame of reference.
NOTE: This is a draft process guideline. It will be subject to review and improvement throughout the project life-cycle.
Here is a list of the tasks that should be done on the last day of each sprint.
- Check that the [Swordfish Tooling] build is fine in cruise control and that the [System Test]system tests are completed.
- Create a tag.
- Check out the tag into an empty directory.
- Run the Swordfish Tooling build and the system test build.
- Execute manual tests.
These manual tests must be completed:
- Install the Target Platform
- Install BPEL Designer
- Check that the BPEL project and the BPEL process files are created without errors.
- Check the Eclipse IDE Welcome page
- Overview page; click Swordfishand make sure that link refers to Swordfish Help
- Tutorial page; click on the link and check that it takes you to the Swordfish Cheat Sheets
- Samples page; click on the link and check that it takes you the BPEL sample.
- Run JAX-WS project.
- Check Swordfish Eclipse Help.
- Check JAX-WS wizard's context sensitive help.