Swordfish is developed using the scrum method.
Common definition of "Done"
We have a first draft Common definition of "Done" to be discussed.
- After creating new content in the Swordfish Wiki, contact the documentation folks to link your page appropriately.
- Ensure that you add a link back to the Swordfish Wiki Home at the end of every page.
Here is a list of the tasks that should be done on the last day of each sprint.
- Check that the [Swordfish Tooling] build is fine in cruise control and that the [System Test]system tests are completed.
- Create a tag.
- Check out the tag into an empty directory.
- Run the Swordfish Tooling build and the system test build.
- Execute manual tests.
- Install the Target Platform
- Install BPEL Designer
- Check that the BPEL project and the BPEL process files are created without errors.
- Check the Eclipse IDE Welcome page
These manual tests must be completed:
List of the Manual tests.
1. Installing Target Platform 2. Installing BPEL Designer. 3. Check that BPEL project and BPEL process file are created without errors. 4. Check Welcome page:
- Overview page; click Swordfish link and make sure that link refers to Swordfish Help - Tutorial page; click Swordfish links and make sure that links refer to Swordfish Cheatsheets - Samples page; click Swordfish link and make sure that link refers to BPEL Sample
5. Run JAX-WS project. 6. Check Swordfish Eclipse Help. 7. Check context help for JAX-WS wizard.