Difference between revisions of "Summit Day Call for Talks"
Latest revision as of 10:58, 29 October 2007
ECLIPSE SUMMIT DAY
<Month XX-XX, Year>
<Company> is hosting an Eclipse Summit Day on <Month XX-XX, Year>. To be held in <City, Country>, the Eclipse Summit Day is an event designed to create opportunities for the local Eclipse community to explore, share, and collaborate on the latest ideas and information about Eclipse and its members. The conference will consist of one day of technical talks and demos, followed by a networking reception.
Eclipse is now calling for participation from the Eclipse ecosystem at the Eclipse Summit Day.
Submit a Talk
We are looking for speakers for the Eclipse Summit Day. Prepared presentations should last approximately 30 minutes, including 5 minutes of questions from the audience at the end. Submitted talks should focus on 1 of 3 categories: 1) <Categorgy 1>; 2) <Category 2>; or 3) <Category 3>
A <Category 1> talk should explore <description>.
For <Category 2> talks, we are looking generally for <description>.
A <Category 3> talk should discuss <description>.
- Call for talk & demo proposals opens <Month XX, Year>
- Talks & demos will be reviewed by the Program Committee as they are submitted
- Call for talk & demo proposals closes <Month XX, Year>
- Submissions will receive a response from the Program Committee by <Month XX, Year>
How to Submit a Talk or Demo Proposal
- Prepare a 1 to 2 page outline and description of your proposed content in .pdf format, indicating a title
- E-mail your proposal along with your name, company (if applicable), e-mail address, and phone number to <email@domain>
If you have any questions or comments on the submission process, please contact: <Name>