Summit Day Call for Posters
ECLIPSE SUMMIT DAY
<Month XX-XX, Year>
<Company> is hosting an Eclipse Summit Day on <Month XX-XX, Year>. To be held in <City, Country>, the Eclipse Summit Day is an event designed to create opportunities for the local Eclipse community to explore, share, and collaborate on the latest ideas and information about Eclipse and its members. The conference will consist of one day of technical talks and demos, followed by a networking reception.
We are now calling for poster proposal submissions from the Eclipse ecosystem for the Summit Day.
Submit a Poster
There is a limited amount of space for posters so only 10 submissions will be accepted. Approved submissions must be produced and broght to the Summit Day by the submitters. Accepted posters should measure no more than 120 cm wide by 140 cm tall. Boards and pins will be provided to display the posters.
The purpose of having posters is to foster interaction among fellow participants in small, informal groups. Ideal content would be complex topics that are easier to explain in a dynamic conversation rather than a prepared presentation, information that lends itself to visual representation, and projects that would like to raise their profile. Posters are an excellent way to provide one-on-one learning opportunities to attendees.
- Call for poster proposals opens <Month XX, Year>
- Posters will be reviewed by the Program Committee as they are submitted
- Call for poster proposals closes <Month XX, Year>
- Submissions will receive a response from the Program Committee by <Month XX, Year>
How to Submit a Poster Proposal
- Prepare a 1 to 2 page outline and description of your proposed content in .pdf format
- E-mail your proposal along with your name, company (if applicable), e-mail address, and phone number to <email@domain>
If you have any questions or comments on the submission process, please contact: <Name>