Stardust/Knowledge Base/Build and Change Management/Maven/Basic Setup
Starting from version 6.0.3 the ipp-releases Maven repository (https://infinity.sungard.com/repository/ipp-releases) contains a Maven archetpye
(https://infinity.sungard.com/repository/ipp-releases/archetype-catalog.xml) that can be use to create the following Maven projects:
- Engine runtime EAR project for JBOSS 5.1, EJB deplyoment, artefactId=ipp-archetype-jb51-ipp-ear
- Engine runtime WAR project for JBOSS 5.1, Spring deplyoment, artefactId=ipp-archetype-jb51-ipp-portal-war
- Reporting runtime WAR project for JBOSS 5.1, artefactId=ipp-archetype-jb51-reporting-war
- Engine runtime WAR project for Tomcat 6, Spring deployment, artefactId=ipp-archetype-tc6-ipp-portal-war
- Reporting runtime WAR project for Tomcat 6, artefactId=ipp-archetype-tc6-reporting-war
- Console command line tool client environment project, Spring client, artefactId=ipp-archetype-console-spring-client
- Sysconsole command lient tool client environment project (direct database access via JDBC), artefactId=ipp-archetype-sysconsole-client
For other application servers the example project coming closest to the target deployment can be adjusted. Additional arechtypes for other deployment scenarios will be added soon.
It is important to execute the goal dependency:unpack after the project has been created. This can be automated by using the -Dgoals parameter when the project is created.
mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=com.infinity.bpm.archetypes -DarchetypeArtifactId=ipp-archetype-tc6-ipp-portal-war -DarchetypeVersion=6.0.3 -DgroupId=org.eclipse.stardust.test -DartifactId=stardust-portal-war -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -Dgoals=dependency:unpack