Welcome to the Wiki home page of the Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) project, a Eclipse project under the SOA Platform Project top-level project.
Stardust is focused on providing a comprehensive Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) which covers all phases of the Business Process Lifecycle including modeling, simulation, execution, monitoring and reporting.
Stardust Latest News
- 03/13/2014 - Stardust 2.0.0 M6 for Luna M6 is available for testing. See Download page for details.
- 02/28/2014 - Cheers! Stardust 1.1.2 is available. See Download page for details.
- 02/19/2014 - Stardust 1.1.2 RC4 for Kepler SR2 RC4 is available for testing. See Download page for details.
- 02/12/2014 - Stardust 1.1.2 RC3 for Kepler SR2 RC3 is available for testing. See Download page for details.
- 01/29/2014 - Stardust 2.0.0 M5 for Luna M5 is available for testing. See Download page for details.
- 01/22/2014 - Cheers! Stardust 1.1.1 is available. See Download page for details.
- 01/16/2014 - Cheers! Stardust 1.1.0 is available. See Download page for details.
- 10/08/2013 - Stardust is now available on the Amazon Web Services Marketplace - create a Stardust runtime environment on Amazon's EC2 in 5 minutes: Getting_Started/RTE_on_AWS
- 09/27/2013 - Cheers! Stardust 1.0.1 is available. See Download page for details.
- 06/26/2013 - Cheers! Stardust 1.0 is available. See Download page for details.
- 06/17/2013 - Stardust successfully graduated to "mature" project. Let's celebrate!
- 06/12/2013 - Stardust 1.0 RC4 is available for testing.
- 06/05/2013 - Stardust 1.0 RC3 for Kepler RC3 is available.
- 05/29/2013 - Stardust 1.0 RC2 for Kepler RC2 is available.
- 05/22/2013 - Stardust 1.0 RC1 for Kepler RC1 is available.
- 05/08/2013 - Stardust 1.0 Milestone 7 for Kepler M7 is available.
- 03/30/2013 - Charity Reference Project documented and downloadable. - The end-to-end sample BPM application which had been introduced at EclipseCon 2013 in Boston is now documented. This application will be used in the future by Stardust and the entire SOA Project to explain and demo concepts and functionality.
- 03/26/2013 - Stardust 1.0 Milestone 6 for Kepler M6 is available. Yes - Stardust is part of it! Kudos to the Development Team which worked very hard to make this a success. The prepackaged Kepler M6 is available for download here: [http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=%2Ftechnology%2Fepp%2Fdownloads%2Frelease%2Fkepler%2FM6%2Feclipse-jee-kepler-M6-win32-x86_64.zip] Then you can install Stardust via the Kepler M6 update site including Stardust here: [http://download.eclipse.org/releases/kepler/201303220900]
- 02/14/2013 - With M5 Stardust has joined the Eclipse Kepler Integration Builds, a critical step towards successfully releasing as part of the Simultaneous Release. You can use the update site under http://download.eclipse.org/releases/kepler/201302080900 on top of http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.3M5a-201302041400/ if you want to give M5 a try. However, presumably due to some interoperability issues with the M5 WTP build, we observed issues in our RAD environment setup. Core modeling seems healthy, though. We will update the standard installation instructions when all basic functionality is available.
- 10/23/2012 - Marc Gille's presentation at the SOA Track of EclipseCon 2012 Europe in Ludwigsburg can be found here
- 10/10/2012 - The new Stardust Eclipse update site is online: http://download.eclipse.org/stardust/nightly
- 09/01/2012 - We have been working in the background on getting Stardust properly integrated into the Eclipse build infrastructure. Soon we should finally have a binary distribution. The Stardust source now also contains another new component: A free browser based BPMN modeler! Check out a first video here