Welcome to the Wiki home page of the Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) project, a Eclipse project under the SOA Platform Project top-level project.
Stardust is focused on providing a comprehensive Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) which covers all phases of the Business Process Lifecycle including modeling, simulation, execution, monitoring and reporting.|}
Stardust Latest News
- 06/25/2014 - Cheers! Stardust 2.0.0 is available. See Download page for details.
- 02/28/2014 - Cheers! Stardust 1.1.2 is available. See Download page for details.
- 01/22/2014 - Cheers! Stardust 1.1.1 is available. See Download page for details.
- 01/16/2014 - Cheers! Stardust 1.1.0 is available. See Download page for details.
- 10/08/2013 - Stardust is now available on the Amazon Web Services Marketplace - create a Stardust runtime environment on Amazon's EC2 in 5 minutes: Getting_Started/RTE_on_AWS
- 09/27/2013 - Cheers! Stardust 1.0.1 is available. See Download page for details.
- 06/26/2013 - Cheers! Stardust 1.0 is available. See Download page for details.
- 06/17/2013 - Stardust successfully graduated to "mature" project. Let's celebrate!
- 03/30/2013 - Charity Reference Project documented and downloadable. - The end-to-end sample BPM application which had been introduced at EclipseCon 2013 in Boston is now documented. This application will be used in the future by Stardust and the entire SOA Project to explain and demo concepts and functionality.
- 10/23/2012 - Marc Gille's presentation at the SOA Track of EclipseCon 2012 Europe in Ludwigsburg can be found here
- 10/10/2012 - The new Stardust Eclipse update site is online: http://download.eclipse.org/stardust/nightly
- 09/01/2012 - We have been working in the background on getting Stardust properly integrated into the Eclipse build infrastructure. Soon we should finally have a binary distribution. The Stardust source now also contains another new component: A free browser based BPMN modeler! Check out a first video here