Simultaneous Release Roles/EMO
Please note that this page is under construction. Please email Anne with any questions.
Eclipse Simultaneous Release: What the EMO Does
Organizes Simultaneous Release Review
- Creates list of participating projects
- Determines if each project has met the criteria for particpation in the Simultaneous Release
- Chooses and announces the review date
- Chooses and announces docuware submission date
- Reviews draft docuware and works with project teams to finalize
- Assembles individual project docuware into a single Simultaneous Release docuware file
Coordinates with the IP Team
- IP logs
- About files
Tracks Bug Status
See this Galileo status page for an example.