Silicon Valley DemoCamp
Access Systems Company Offices
1188 East Arques Ave., Sunnyvale
Date and Time
December 13, 2007
6:00 pm - 6:30 pm - Networking
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm - Presentations
8:30 pm - 9:00 pm - Networking
- Raya Breit, Krugle
- Ewa Matejska, Access
- Tom Chavez, Access
If you would like to present at a DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Please limit the presentation time to 15 minutes.
- Ravi Kumar and Karl Ewald - CodeGear, Working with JBuilder ProjectAssist and TeamInsight: A Day in the Life
- John Mitchell - Krugle, Lost and Found
- Ewa Matejska - ACCESS, Overview of the ACCESS Linux Platform Development Suite
- Jonathan Lindo - Replay Solutions, ReplayDIRECTOR™ for Java EE, "TiVo™ functionality for software"
- Cameron Bateman - Oracle, JSF Tools for Eclipse
- Ram Venkataswamy - BEA Systems, Overview of BEA WebLogic® Server Tools
- Christine Normile - Ingres, Ingres DTP for Eclipse
- Christian Kurzke - Motorola, Tools for Mobile Linux (DSDP/TmL) Overview and Demo
- Brian Dawson and Don Kirk, CollabNet Inc. CollabNet Desktop Eclipse plug-ins for Subversion and SourceForge Enterprise Edition, including new plug-ins for the upcoming Subversion 1.5 release.
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
- John Mitchell, Krugle
- Ewa Matejska, ACCESS
- Tom Chavez, ACCESS
- Jeff Westerinen, ACCESS
- Robert O'Brien, ACCESS
- Kevin MacDonell, ACCESS
- Jonathan Lindo, Replay Solutions
- Joe Pynadath, Replay Solutions
- Shubhra Sinha, Replay Solutions
- Raghu Srinivasan, Oracle Inc.
- Cameron Bateman, Oracle Inc.
- Ravi Kumar, CodeGear
- Karl Ewald, CodeGear
- Ram Venkataswamy, BEA Systems
- Christine Normile, Ingres Corporation
- Christian Kurzke, Motorola Inc.
- Brian Dawson, CollabNet Inc.
- Don Kirk, CollabNet Inc.
- Michael Herzog, nexB Inc.
- Francois Granade, nexB Inc.