Silicon Valley DemoCamp
Access Systems Company Offices
1188 East Arques Ave., Sunnyvale
Date and Time
December 13, 2007
6:00 pm - 6:30 pm - Networking
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm - Presentations
8:30 pm - 9:00 pm - Networking
- Raya Breit, Krugle
- Ewa Matejska, Access
- Tom Chavez, Access
If you would like to present at a DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Please limit the presentation time to 15 minutes.
- Ravi Kumar and Karl Ewald - CodeGear, Working with JBuilder ProjectAssist and TeamInsight: A Day in the Life
- John Mitchell - Krugle, Lost and Found
- Ewa Matejska - ACCESS, Overview of the ACCESS Linux Platform Development Suite
- Jonathan Lindo - Replay Solutions, ReplayDIRECTOR™ for Java EE, "TiVo™ functionality for software"
- Cameron Bateman - Oracle, JSF Tools for Eclipse
- Ram Venkataswamy - BEA Systems, Overview of BEA WebLogic® Server Tools
- Christine Normile - Ingres, Ingres DTP for Eclipse
- Christian Kurzke - Motorola, Tools for Mobile Linux (DSDP/TmL) Overview and Demo
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
- John Mitchell, Krugle
- Ewa Matejska, ACCESS
- Tom Chavez, ACCESS
- Jeff Westerinen, ACCESS
- Robert O'Brien, ACCESS
- Kevin MacDonell, ACCESS
- David Zuckerman, Adobe
- Pawel Piech, Wind River
- Jonathan Lindo, Replay Solutions
- Joe Pynadath, Replay Solutions
- Shubhra Sinha, Replay Solutions
- Raghu Srinivasan, Oracle Inc.
- Cameron Bateman, Oracle Inc.
- Ravi Kumar, CodeGear
- Karl Ewald, CodeGear
- Ram Venkataswamy, BEA Systems
- Christine Normile, Ingres Corporation
- Christian Kurzke, Motorola Inc.