Service Interface and Data Types Editors
The Service Interface and Data Types editors are Eclipse form-based WSDL and XSD editors. They provide easy-to-use, unified user interface and facilitate developers with quick and efficient application development in all WS and XSD related areas. In order not to restrict WSDL and XSD experts to the visual-editing, rich text editing capabilities based on the WTP Structured Text Editor are also provided.
The Project's Status
The current version of the project is 0.9. It is in WTP Incubator, and is in stabilization phase. The project was tested with Eclipse Galileo and Helios releases.
How To Install
- Download the following zip file: project build at hudson
- From Eclipse IDE select "Install New Software", and point to the downloaded zip file.
Where To Find The Source Files
Source files of the project are located in Eclipse GIT repository: web view of git repository
To get sources via https, read the following git info: setting up https for pushing
How to get sources (step by step):
1. Install Git Bash for Windows (for other OS get a git client from Git download site )
2. Create your .gitconfig file with contents got from setting up https for pushing to your user's folder (e.g. c:\Users\ditenev)
a) for commiter: change user in .gitconfig file with your committer id: e.g.: esimeonov.
b) for any user: change URL in .gitconfig, so you do use HTTP instead HTTPS, and do not use any user ID in URL
4. Create an empty directory e.g. c:\mygitrepo
5.1 For Windows:
a) Right click on “mygitrepo”, and execute “Git Init Here”
b) Right click on “mygitrepo”, and execute “Git Bash”
c) In bash do type: git pull
d) Close bash
5.2 For other OS:
a) Open that directory in a terminal
b) Execute 'git init'
c) Execute 'git pull'
d) Close the terminal
6. Import projects into eclipse
You may find the project's build job hosted at Eclipse Hudson server.
How To File a Bug
To file a bug follow these steps:
- Login to Bugzilla
- Select project "WebTools"
- Select project "WTP Incubator"
- Select component "wtp.inc.sieditor"
- Describe the bug.