Ramp down for 0.5 Release
- 0.5 (Helios) was released in 17 March 2010
- No new features to 0.5 will be accepted
- 0.4 version will be the last version totally compliant with Galileo. If you are using Sequoyah prefer migrate to 0.5.
- New features for future versions will follow the regular discussion process. They should be discussed in the mailing list before the definition of the target version.
- 0.5 releases will accept bug fixes:
- A P1 or P2 bug
- blocking or critical
- These bugs will be accepted for 3 months (17 June 2010) and a new 0.5.x version will be generated to fix it according to demands.
- After 17 Jun 2010, any bug should have a committer voting on the bugzilla and should be approved with +1 for all committers.