NOTE: This site does not yet have definite information. Currently everything on this page is speculative and for planning purposes by the organizers. When dates and locations become fixed, we will make the announcements and remove this banner.
The focus of the event is to gather companies with commercial products based on Eclipse. Attendees will integrate their products and test whether they work together in harmony. The outcome of the event, in addition to the testing, will be to create requirements for the Eclipse platform to make the task of integrating different products easier, as well as creating guidelines and best practices for future commercial adopters to follow.
- Eric Cloninger (Motorola) ericc@
- Ian Skerrett (Eclipse Foundation) ian@
This event will probably occur somewhere in the SF Bay area. We are looking for offered space from one of the organizers/attendees or using meeting space at a hotel. We are considering several locations outside SF Bay.
- Sunnyvale/Mountain View area
- Staybridge Suites (101 & 237 on Mathilda)
- Country Inns and Suites (237 & Lawrence)
- Burlingame/SFO airport area
- Crowne Plaza (101 & Broadway)
- San Jose/SJC area
- Oakland/Alameda area
- Outside SF Bay area
- Chicago (Motorola offices downtown)
Attendees should be developers who understand how their products are built, configured, and used. Ideally, at least one developer and the person responsible for the vision of the product (e.g. Product Manager), although this could easily be the same person.
Add an entry to the table below if you are interested in attending and your choice of dates...
|Name||Company||Product(s) tested||Meal Planning||Choice of date (All in Feb: 1-3, 8-10, 15-17, 22-24, or Any)|
|Eric Cloninger||Motorola||MOTODEV Studio||Omnivore||Any|
- Reliable high-speed internet
- Projector and screen
- preferably capable of greater than 1024x768
- Meeting space (whether on-location or off-site)
- A/V equipment (rented or loaned)
- Projector + Screen
- Switches + network cables
- LED monitors (22" or greater)
- Catered Breakfast & Lunch
- Continental breakfast
- Sandwiches, salads, and cold cuts for lunch
- Pizza delivery for Dinner + drinks (beer + soda)