- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Marcel Gorri (Eldorado)
- Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
- Project Status
- Helios SR2
- The recent P2 update for SR2 RC2 caused a break with Pulsar SDK discovery because Pulsar was using a private API. This has been fixed in P2 and pushed back.
- The Pulsar package is complete, tested, and ready to go out with the update. This should be the final build unless some exception occurs.
- Indigo milestones
- Requirements for Indigo are tracking according to schedule. The progress can be viewed online.
- Resolved a dependency issue with CDT, which is moving to version 8.0 for Indigo.
- We need to get permission to remove several examples from the Sequoyah project for Indigo. These components are not used and should not be part of the release.
- The CQ deadline is approaching, but Sequoyah does not need to file any new CQs.
- Helios SR2
- Pulsar handoff
- Eric is continuing to have a discussion with Ian Skerrett on this, but it appears that there will not be anyone taking up the task of maintaining Pulsar EPP.
- EclipseCon - Eric will be attending most likely
- PluginFest - postponed for now
- Migration to Tools project
- Eric to talk with Wayne Beaton and Matt Ward
- There are a lot of small tasks that we need to make to get this done for Indigo, which will require exceptions.
- Matt wants to do this on 21 Feb 2011 https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=326582
- Google Summer of Code
- Marcel has a proposal for PDE support based on the Sequoyah Localization Files Editor and will send an email to sequoyah-dev
- Technical issues
- Localization Editor
- Interactions with Babel
The next meeting will be on 14 March 2011