Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Sequoyah/PhoneMeetings/Agenda11Feb14"

(Agenda)
 
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 22: Line 22:
 
* Pulsar handoff
 
* Pulsar handoff
 
** Eric is continuing to have a discussion with Ian Skerrett on this, but it appears that there will not be anyone taking up the task of maintaining Pulsar EPP.
 
** Eric is continuing to have a discussion with Ian Skerrett on this, but it appears that there will not be anyone taking up the task of maintaining Pulsar EPP.
 
 
* Events
 
* Events
** EclipseCon  
+
** EclipseCon - Eric will be attending most likely
** PluginFest
+
** PluginFest - postponed for now
 +
* Migration to Tools project
 +
** Eric to talk with Wayne Beaton and Matt Ward
 +
** There are a lot of small tasks that we need to make to get this done for Indigo, which will require exceptions.
 +
** Matt wants to do this on 21 Feb 2011  https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=326582
 +
* Google Summer of Code
 +
** Marcel has a proposal for PDE support based on the Sequoyah Localization Files Editor and will send an email to sequoyah-dev
 +
** http://code.google.com/soc/
 
* Technical issues  
 
* Technical issues  
 
** Localization Editor
 
** Localization Editor
** Interactions with Babel
+
*** Proposal for non-string resource types in Android - Marcel will work on and send to list
* Google SoC
+
*** Localization qualifiers for strings (orientation, screen density, etc.)
 
+
* Migration to Tools project
+
  
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
== Next Meeting ==
  
 
The next meeting will be on 14 March 2011
 
The next meeting will be on 14 March 2011

Latest revision as of 12:50, 14 February 2011

Attendees

  • Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
  • Marcel Gorri (Eldorado)
  • Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)

Agenda

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2011&month=2&day=14&hour=16&min=0&sec=0

  • Project Status
    • Helios SR2
      • The recent P2 update for SR2 RC2 caused a break with Pulsar SDK discovery because Pulsar was using a private API. This has been fixed in P2 and pushed back.
      • The Pulsar package is complete, tested, and ready to go out with the update. This should be the final build unless some exception occurs.
    • Indigo milestones
  • Pulsar handoff
    • Eric is continuing to have a discussion with Ian Skerrett on this, but it appears that there will not be anyone taking up the task of maintaining Pulsar EPP.
  • Events
    • EclipseCon - Eric will be attending most likely
    • PluginFest - postponed for now
  • Migration to Tools project
  • Google Summer of Code
    • Marcel has a proposal for PDE support based on the Sequoyah Localization Files Editor and will send an email to sequoyah-dev
    • http://code.google.com/soc/
  • Technical issues
    • Localization Editor
      • Proposal for non-string resource types in Android - Marcel will work on and send to list
      • Localization qualifiers for strings (orientation, screen density, etc.)

Next Meeting

The next meeting will be on 14 March 2011

Back to the top