Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Sequoyah/PhoneMeetings/Agenda10Oct18"

(Agenda)
 
Line 2: Line 2:
  
 
* Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
 
* Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
* Ruth Soliani (Eldorado)
 
 
* Marcel Gorri (Eldorado)
 
* Marcel Gorri (Eldorado)
 
* Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
 
* Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
 
* Ronnie King (Nokia)
 
* Ronnie King (Nokia)
* Doug Schaefer (Wind River)
 
* Jon Dearden (RIM)
 
* Paul Beusterien
 
 
* Werner Keil
 
* Werner Keil
  
== Invited Attendees ==
+
== Agenda ==
  
* Everyone with an interest in mobile software development is invited and encouraged to attend the call.
 
 
== Agenda ==
 
 
* Currently working on LFE improvements - for Indigo:
 
* Currently working on LFE improvements - for Indigo:
 
** Improvements in the treatment of StringArrays
 
** Improvements in the treatment of StringArrays
Line 23: Line 16:
 
*** Array representation in the UI as a tree
 
*** Array representation in the UI as a tree
 
** Proposal sent to mailing list - feedback requested
 
** Proposal sent to mailing list - feedback requested
** SCRUM agile development adopted
+
** SCRUM agile development adopted internally at Eldorado
 
*** we'll publish in the mailing list the goals of the sprints
 
*** we'll publish in the mailing list the goals of the sprints
*** anyone is welcome to join us - we can have daily meetings via conf calls  
+
*** anyone is welcome to join us - we can have daily meetings via conf calls
** GOAL for sprint1: change the model to deal correctly with StringArray and make the editor compliant
+
** GOAL for sprint1: change the model to deal correctly with
** GOAL for sprint2: LFE working with new model; new toolbar added with one action
+
StringArray and make the editor compliant
 +
** GOAL for sprint2: LFE working with new model; new toolbar added
 +
with one action
  
 
* From Last Pulsar meeting
 
* From Last Pulsar meeting
Line 34: Line 29:
  
 
* ATF call for suggestions
 
* ATF call for suggestions
** name for the component
+
** Still requesting feedback on the proposal since no design has been implemented.
** proof of concept  
+
** Marcel suggests to start the proof-of-concept and gauge community
*** proposal sent to mailing list
+
interest in participating in the design and implementation.
*** feedback requested
+
** Discussion of the name of the project (ATF vs. TAF vs. something
 +
that's not an acronym)
  
 
* SR2
 
* SR2
Line 47: Line 43:
 
** Download and Web locations will change
 
** Download and Web locations will change
 
** Want to keep project names as flat as possible
 
** Want to keep project names as flat as possible
 +
*** [TODO - Eric] Find out who from Symbian will work with Tools for Mobile Web to do builds, etc.
  
 
* Eclipse Summit Europe
 
* Eclipse Summit Europe
** Proposed session accepted by committee on Pulsar/EMIWG
+
** Helped with Ronnie's slides and procedure steps for a demo
** We are going to help with slides and procedure steps for a demo
+
 
+
* Any news from
+
** NDK Support
+
** Web Tools
+
 
+
== Next Meeting ==
+
 
+
The next meeting will be on November 1, 2010.
+

Latest revision as of 16:20, 18 October 2010

Attendees

  • Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
  • Marcel Gorri (Eldorado)
  • Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
  • Ronnie King (Nokia)
  • Werner Keil

Agenda

  • Currently working on LFE improvements - for Indigo:
    • Improvements in the treatment of StringArrays
    • Improvements in LFE usability
      • Add/Remove Strings/String Arrays workflow
      • Toolbar addition for most common actions
      • Array representation in the UI as a tree
    • Proposal sent to mailing list - feedback requested
    • SCRUM agile development adopted internally at Eldorado
      • we'll publish in the mailing list the goals of the sprints
      • anyone is welcome to join us - we can have daily meetings via conf calls
    • GOAL for sprint1: change the model to deal correctly with

StringArray and make the editor compliant

    • GOAL for sprint2: LFE working with new model; new toolbar added

with one action

  • From Last Pulsar meeting
    • Request to review OMTP for future discussion
    • OMTP Testing Terminal: recommendations to which ATF proposal is compliant
  • ATF call for suggestions
    • Still requesting feedback on the proposal since no design has been implemented.
    • Marcel suggests to start the proof-of-concept and gauge community

interest in participating in the design and implementation.

    • Discussion of the name of the project (ATF vs. TAF vs. something

that's not an acronym)

  • SR2
    • we need to propagate some bugs from the trunk (indigo) to SR2
  • Project Move
    • Sequoyah migration from dsdp to tools will cause some work
    • MTJ and Mobile Web Tools will move under Sequoyah
    • Download and Web locations will change
    • Want to keep project names as flat as possible
      • [TODO - Eric] Find out who from Symbian will work with Tools for Mobile Web to do builds, etc.
  • Eclipse Summit Europe
    • Helped with Ronnie's slides and procedure steps for a demo

Back to the top