- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Ruth Soliani (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
- Doug Schaefer (Wind River)
- Helios Requirements
- All requirement items are green on the grid http://eclipse.org/helios/planning/SimultaneousReleaseGrid.php
- No changes expected with Sequoyah for Helios.
- Sequoyah project slides for the Helios release review are online (URL)
- API report for MTJ is completed. All items are green.
- RC1 build is good for RC2, so no changes needed. Likely will be the same for RC3 and so on.
- All MTJ dependencies for the Pulsar package are included.
- Have tested the Pulsar package on Mac, Windows, and Linux. These are not full tests, but enough to ensure that the packages operate as expected.
- Android NDK discussion
- Interested parties should follow the Google group for NDK http://groups.google.com/group/android-ndk?pli=1
- Doug is tied up with CDT through Helios, but is done with build for the most part. Others can work in the UI of the build parts.
- Doug would like to see a C code generator that looks at the JNI declarations in Java and creates the stub functions. Ruth says Eldorado has done something similar in the past.
- Need to look into separating the sub-topics into separate calls for Android NDK, Web Tools, etc.
- Doug suggested having only monthly calls and to force ourselves to conducting most of the technical discussions on the dev list.
- For next meeting, hope to get all parties to discuss their ideas for the Helios SR1, SR2, and Indigo time frames.
The next meeting will be on June 14, 2010.