- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
- Marcel Gorri (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Jon Dearden (RIM)
- Doug Schaefer (Wind River)
- Marcel proposed a code management strategy for Helios SR1 and a proposed 1.1 release.
- . The Scenario 1 was agreed to.
- The date for the 1.1 release is not going to be as the document suggests. As the purpose of the 1.1 release is to expose the NDK functionality, when the feature is felt to be ready, we will start the release review process.
- Doug suggested that a separate meeting around Android NDK debugging in Eclipse is needed. Because the majority of NDK discussions occur on the Android NDK Google Group, it's best to have the planning there.
- [Eric] Start discussion on android-ndk list to find a time for the call. Perhaps the new technical call proposed below.
- Principal attendees are David Turner, Xavier, DougS, EricC, Daniel Franco
- topics: What does Google want from NDK support in Eclipse?
- How does the work in Sequoyah and the NDK list dovetail? (i.e. division of labor, where conversations exist, etc.)
- Marcel is working on list of bugs to send to dev list for voting up for SR1
- Discussed the process for submissions and how it applies to Android NDK contributions by Doug Schaefer and the MOTODEV Studio development team. After looking at the process flowchart that the Eclipse Foundation maintains, it was agreed that no CQ is necessary, but IP Logs are.
- Eclipse Day at Google - Eric is presenting a 30 minute session on Sequoyah. Marcel presented a suggested outline and he and Eric will refine it.
- Eclipse Summit Europe - It's not likely that anyone from a Sequoyah/Pulsar company will be in attendance, so we will not make a proposal.
- Marcel reminded the meeting that he sent a proposal for the automated test framework to the mailing list two weeks ago and has not yet received any feedback.
- [Eric] Remind members to comment
- There was a suggestion by Doug that a separate meeting for technical topics is needed. Eric proposed that Sequoyah follow Pulsar's example and alternate the bi-weekly meetings between technical and project topics. The proposal was accepted and Eric will work to update the calendar entries and wiki with the proposal.
- A discussion of the time of the meeting occurred. It was agreed to move the meeting back 1 hour to 1700 UTC (4 PM BR, 1 PM ET, 12 CT, 10 AM PT)
The next meeting will be on July 26, 2010.