Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Sequoyah/PhoneMeetings/Agenda10Jul12"

(New page: ==Time== * 13:00 Brazil Time * 12:00 Eastern Time * 11:00 Central Time * 09:00 Pacific Time Click here for [http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=14&month=6&year=2010&hour...)
 
(Summary)
 
(7 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
==Time==
+
== Attendees ==
 
+
* 13:00 Brazil Time
+
* 12:00 Eastern Time
+
* 11:00 Central Time
+
* 09:00 Pacific Time
+
 
+
Click here for [http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=14&month=6&year=2010&hour=16&min=0&sec=0 World Clock].
+
 
+
==Dial-in Info==
+
 
+
Toll free:
+
 
+
* US/Canada: 1877 825 8522
+
* UK: 0808 234 7914
+
* Brazil: 0800 891 6634
+
* Finland: 0800 11 6433
+
* Sweden: 020 79 3867 or 020 088 4643
+
* Russia: 810800 25281012
+
* South Korea: 00308 131627
+
 
+
Other Locales available with toll-free numbers.  Please send email to sequoyah-dev@eclipse.org to request the list.
+
 
+
International Toll Number: US: +1 702 495 1500
+
 
+
'''Passcode: 9190565826'''
+
 
+
Screen sharing available at
+
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/492437602
+
 
+
== Required Attendees ==
+
  
 
* Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
 
* Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
* Ruth Soliani (Eldorado)
+
* Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
 
* Marcel Gorri (Eldorado)
 
* Marcel Gorri (Eldorado)
 
* Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
 
* Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
* Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
+
* Jon Dearden (RIM)
* David Dubrow (Nokia)
+
 
* Doug Schaefer (Wind River)
 
* Doug Schaefer (Wind River)
  
== Invited Attendees ==
+
== Summary ==
 
+
* Everyone with an interest in mobile software development is invited and encouraged to attend the call.
+
  
== Agenda ==
+
* Marcel proposed a code management strategy for Helios SR1 and a proposed 1.1 release.
 +
** [http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/6/65/Release_planning.pdf Release Planning Proposal]. The Scenario 1 was agreed to.
 +
** The date for the 1.1 release is not going to be as the document suggests.  When the release is felt to be ready, we will start the review process.
 +
* Marcel is working on list of bugs to send to dev list for voting up for SR1
 +
* Discussed the process for submissions and how it applies to contributions by Doug Schaefer and the MOTODEV team. After looking at the process flowchart that the Eclipse Foundation maintains, it was agreed that no CQ is necessary, but IP Logs are.
 +
* Events
 +
** [http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Day_At_Googleplex_2010 Eclipse Day at Google] - Eric is presenting a 30 minute session on Sequoyah.  Marcel presented a suggested outline and he and Eric will refine it.
 +
** Eclipse Summit Europe - It's not likely that anyone from a Sequoyah/Pulsar company will be in attendance, so we will not make a proposal.
 +
* Marcel reminded the meeting that he sent a proposal for the automated test framework to the mailing list two weeks ago and has not yet received any feedback.
 +
* Doug suggested that a separate meeting for technical topics is needed to keep the Sequoyah call focused on project issues.
 +
** Eric proposed that Sequoyah follow Pulsar's example and alternate the bi-weekly meetings between technical and project topics.  The proposal was accepted and Eric will work to update the calendar entries and wiki accordingly.
 +
* A discussion of the time of the meeting occurred.  It was agreed to move the meeting back 1 hour to 1700 UTC (4 PM BR, 1 PM ET, 12 CT, 10 AM PT)
  
* Discuss project goals
+
== Action Items ==
** Helios SR1
+
* [Eric] Start discussion on android-ndk list to find a time for the call. Perhaps the new technical call proposed below.
** Helios SR2
+
* [Ronnie, Paul, Jon, etc.] Please read and comment on Marcel's automated testing proposal.
** Indigo
+
* [Daniel Pastore] Send Doug Schaefer a link to latest Sequoyah nightly build with NDK build support.
* Eclipse Summit Europe abstract ideas
+
* [Paul B] Propose a time for a demo of the web tools.  Introduce prospective contributor and start planning how to include the tools as part of an upcoming Sequoyah release.
* Web tools proposal and how to get involved/get it started
+
  
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
== Next Meeting ==
  
 
The next meeting will be on July 26, 2010.
 
The next meeting will be on July 26, 2010.

Latest revision as of 14:18, 12 July 2010

Attendees

  • Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
  • Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
  • Marcel Gorri (Eldorado)
  • Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
  • Jon Dearden (RIM)
  • Doug Schaefer (Wind River)

Summary

  • Marcel proposed a code management strategy for Helios SR1 and a proposed 1.1 release.
    • Release Planning Proposal. The Scenario 1 was agreed to.
    • The date for the 1.1 release is not going to be as the document suggests. When the release is felt to be ready, we will start the review process.
  • Marcel is working on list of bugs to send to dev list for voting up for SR1
  • Discussed the process for submissions and how it applies to contributions by Doug Schaefer and the MOTODEV team. After looking at the process flowchart that the Eclipse Foundation maintains, it was agreed that no CQ is necessary, but IP Logs are.
  • Events
    • Eclipse Day at Google - Eric is presenting a 30 minute session on Sequoyah. Marcel presented a suggested outline and he and Eric will refine it.
    • Eclipse Summit Europe - It's not likely that anyone from a Sequoyah/Pulsar company will be in attendance, so we will not make a proposal.
  • Marcel reminded the meeting that he sent a proposal for the automated test framework to the mailing list two weeks ago and has not yet received any feedback.
  • Doug suggested that a separate meeting for technical topics is needed to keep the Sequoyah call focused on project issues.
    • Eric proposed that Sequoyah follow Pulsar's example and alternate the bi-weekly meetings between technical and project topics. The proposal was accepted and Eric will work to update the calendar entries and wiki accordingly.
  • A discussion of the time of the meeting occurred. It was agreed to move the meeting back 1 hour to 1700 UTC (4 PM BR, 1 PM ET, 12 CT, 10 AM PT)

Action Items

  • [Eric] Start discussion on android-ndk list to find a time for the call. Perhaps the new technical call proposed below.
  • [Ronnie, Paul, Jon, etc.] Please read and comment on Marcel's automated testing proposal.
  • [Daniel Pastore] Send Doug Schaefer a link to latest Sequoyah nightly build with NDK build support.
  • [Paul B] Propose a time for a demo of the web tools. Introduce prospective contributor and start planning how to include the tools as part of an upcoming Sequoyah release.

Next Meeting

The next meeting will be on July 26, 2010.

Back to the top