Eric Cloninger Pablo Leite Daniel Franco Ruth Soliani Jon Dearden David Dubrow
- Discussion of a convenient time for this call. Decision is to keep time at 1700 UTC, every other Monday.
- [ERIC] Send out reminders of where everything is to the sequoyah-dev list
- Helios Train Status
- IP Logs are posted for Sequoyah 0.5, which will be the interim
until the release and graduation review.
- Will start on Graduation+release review by 4/19
- David Dubrow to track Bugzilla bug 307883 as part of his SDK discovery work
- Waiting on Babel team to get information on how to configure Pulsar
- P2 discovery
- Will work on a single bug inside a single branch
- [PASTORE] Create bug, branch, and notify the dev list
- David will take Metadata generator, replacing the UI, and test on Windows
- Daniel Franco will work on Uninstall dialog
- Eldorado will test Mac and Linux
- Documentation is still unassigned, but will arise from the testing process
- [DUBROW] Send URL for docs on discovery to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Milestone for 19 April for code to be finished and testing can commence
- Pulsar Strawman
- Eric proposed a series of dates for discussion. David explained how the P2 discovery works, which means the strawman isn't aligned. Eric will work on a revision and make an announcement to all interested parties.
- Project Plan
- Eric and Daniel received a reminder about this document
- Document is stored on the web server, but there seems to be a linking issue. Pastore is working with
Matt at EF to get it working right.