< Sequoyah | PhoneMeetings
Revision as of 07:48, 26 March 2010 by Kpqb38.motorola.com (New page: == Attendees == * Ruth Soliani (Eldorado) * Daniel Franco (Eldorado) * Mauren Brenner (Eldorado) * Fabio Fantato (Eldorado) * Eric Cloninger (Motorola) == Summary == * TML 0.2 is availa...)
- Ruth Soliani (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Mauren Brenner (Eldorado)
- Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- TML 0.2 is available on the file servers and has been announced. Congratulations to all.
- TODO: Fabio to look at the links to Bugzilla from the project plan
- Galileo train release
- Still not in latest build from 19 January. We should be in the upcoming build on Thursday.
- TODO: Ramp-down policy is due with M5 later this month. Fabio will provide by 27 January.
- TODO: Eric to follow up on Motorola STAMP process to allow IP release of the /proc contribution. Would like to have this for M5, but it may have to wait for M6.
- Overall status is TmL is on track for Galileo.
- EclipseCon 2009 plans
- Fabio is working on the tutorial proposal and should have something to look at by 30 January
- Eric has not started his presentation.
- 2009-2010 planning for TmL 0.4 and 0.5 will occur at EclipseCon
- TODO: Eric to suggest a Mobile Linux BOF for EclipseCon
- TODO: Eric to get approval for travel
The next meeting will be on February 3, 2009