Revision as of 03:24, 8 July 2013 by Judith.gull.gmail.com
- Install - Install Scout SDK
- Tutorial - A list of available Scout SDK Tutorials
- Book - An experiment to crowdwrite an Eclipse Scout book
- Documentation - A bit more about the architecture
- Contributing to Scout - Contribution guidelines
- Kepler Overview - Kepler Documentation (Current Release, June 2013, Scout 3.9)
- Luna Overview - Luna Release Documentation (Upcoming Release, June 2014, Scout 3.10)
Simple. Stable. Flexible.
- Eclipse Scout is a mature and open framework for modern, service oriented business applications.
- Using a single codebase, scout applications run on the desktop, in the browser, and on tablet and mobile devices.
- It substantially boosts developer productivity and is simple to learn.
- User friendly applications are straight forward to implement with Scout’s comprehensive set of user interface components.
- Completely based on Java/Eclipse, Scout Applications are easy to integrate in most IT environments.
What is Scout?
Get in Touch
Scout Project News
All project news: all news