Welcome to the Eclipse Scout Wiki.
- Scout Webinar - Building of a demo application
- Overview - What it is, what it does
- Install - Install Scout SDK
- Tutorial - A list of available Scout SDK Tutorials
- Documentation - A bit more about the architecture
- Contributing to Scout - Contribution guidelines
- Indigo Overview - Indigo documentation
- Juno Overview - Juno documentation
Simple. Stable. Flexible.
- Eclipse Scout is a mature and open framework for modern, service oriented business applications.
- It substantially boosts developer productivity and is simple to learn.
- User friendly applications are straight forward to implement with Scout’s comprehensive set of user interface components.
- Completely based on Java/Eclipse, Scout Applications are easy to integrate in most IT environments.
Scout consists of a runtime and an SDK part. The runtime is purely based on Equinox and Eclipse. The SDK part is an extension to JDT and PDE with a perspective for easy click-and-build of a complete application.
What is Scout Runtime?
What is Scout SDK?
Get in Touch!