- Install - Install Scout SDK
- Tutorial - A list of available Scout SDK Tutorials
- Book - An experiment to crowdwrite an Eclipse Scout book
- Documentation - A bit more about the architecture
- Contributing to Scout - Contribution guidelines
- Kepler Overview - Kepler Documentation (Current Release, June 2013, Scout 3.9)
- Luna Overview - Luna Release Documentation (Upcoming Release, June 2014, Scout 3.10)
Eclipse Scout is a framework for business applications. Scout applications are based on Java/Eclipse and run on the desktop, in a web browser, and on mobile devices.
Thanks to the clean separation of the UI model from the UI technology, Scout applications can simultaneously support different UI technologies. Currently, Scout supports Swing and SWT on the desktop and Eclipse RAP for web and/or mobile applications.
What is Scout?
Get in Touch
Scout Project News
All project news: all news