|Open Bugzilla tickets|
|Open Gerrit reviews|
SWTBot Community Support
How to ask a good question
Ensure that the question you are asking has:
- Adequate context for others reading your question. Why you're trying to do something. What you're doing in order to achieve.
- Adequate information of what you've tried out so far. I've tried to do foo, then tried bar, but that did not work either, so I'm asking for support here. See Asking Questions The Smart Way
- Version numbers of Eclipse, available in "Help>About"
- Version number of SWTBot, available in "Help>About>Plug-in Details"
- Once you have all the information, subscribe to the SWTBot_Newsgroup and ask your questions
SWTBot Users Newsgroup & Forum
User community support is available in 2 ways, which mirrors one and other:
- Eclipse forum http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/74/
- Or, newsgroup access:
- server: news.eclipse.org
- group: eclipse.swtbot
- in order to access the Eclipse newsgroups, you need to request a password on the Eclipse newsgroups registration site.
- SWTBot newsgroups are available at news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.swtbot. See How do I read the newsgroups? for information on how you subscribe to and post to the newsgroups.
SWTBot Developer mailing-list
SWTBot contributors should also follow the [swtbot-dev mailing-list ], where they can ask questions about the development of SWTBot, discuss some architectural issues, announce upcoming huge features...
If you need professional support for SWTBot you could contact Obeo.