|Open Bugzilla tickets|
|Open Gerrit reviews|
Getting the source
You can use a git mirror of that repository:
- First Get the sources, as explained a few lines above.
- then mvn clean install
- That's all!
NOTE: default build performs against Eclipse Indigo. You can test and build against Juno instead by activatin the "juno" profile: mvn clean install -P juno
Continuous integrations build for swtbot are available here:
Patches and contributions are always welcome! There are many general articles about contributing to Eclipse projects:
- How to contribute to Eclipse projects...
- Getting started with Eclipse plug-ins: contributing to Eclipse
- How to Fix a Bug in Eclipse
Here is the list of current SWTBot knows issues that are not yet resolved: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?list_id=2369532;classification=Technology;query_format=advanced;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;product=SWTBot
Provide a patch
In order to provide a patch, follow the following process:
- git checkout branch_you_want_to_edit
- Modify code
- git add your/modified/file1 your/modified/file2 ...
- git commit Put number of the bug you are working on at the beginning of commit message
- git format-patch HEAD^
- Attach generated patch to the bug you want to contribute to.