|Open Bugzilla tickets|
|Open Gerrit reviews|
What is SWTBot?
SWTBot provides APIs that are simple to read and write. The APIs also hide the complexities involved with SWT and Eclipse. This makes it suitable for functional testing by everyone. SWTBot also provides its own set of assertions that are useful for SWT. You can also use your own assertion framework with SWTBot.
SWTBot can record and playback tests and integrates with Eclipse, and also provides for ant tasks so that you can run your builds from within CruiseControl or any other CI tool that you use.
SWTBot can run on all platforms that SWT runs on. Very few other testing tools provide such a wide variety of platforms.
- Helios (compatbile with Indigo and Juno) - http://download.eclipse.org/technology/swtbot/helios/dev-build/update-site
- Galileo - http://download.eclipse.org/technology/swtbot/galileo/dev-build/update-site
- Ganymede - http://download.eclipse.org/technology/swtbot/ganymede/dev-build/update-site
Latest snapshot build
2.1.0 development stream, targetting Juno and Eclipse 4.2: http://download.eclipse.org/technology/swtbot/snapshots
Internal links (should be up-to-date)
External links and articles
Support and community
- Newsgroups | news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.swtbot | Request a password
- Mailing list
- SWTBot on Eclipse Community Forums
Old Home Page: