STP Sub-project specific pages
This page contains outdated or inaccurate information and is deprecated. Please contact mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please refer to the STP website for an overview of the various sub-projects that makes STP.
Some sub-projects maintain pages specific to them.
The stp.core project is currently under development. These pages are specifically targeting the developers.
- Reusing the modeler how-to re-use the modeler for application specific needs.
- GEF and GMF usage and customizations Share our experience using GMF and GEF.
- Development Notes ideas, disscussions on related tasks for the project.
The stp.sc project is currently under development. These pages are specifically targeting the developers.
- Supported Annotaions List the supported annotatations for our annotation editor
- Built in Annotaions Validation Rules List the built in annotation rules for JSR181, JAX_WS2.0 and SCA0.95 annotations
- Rule Based XML Validator Explain the Rule based XML validator plugin in STP
- Rule Based Annoatation validatior Explain the Rule based annoation validator plugin in STP
- STP SC plugins structure service creation plugins structure.
- SCDL Editor in STP.SC Customizing XML Editor to edit and validate SCA scdl files in Eclipse
- SCA Java support in STP Developing SCA java component using STP.Service creation in Eclipse
- Demo movie to show how to developing SCA Java component using Eclipse STP and Apache Tuscany
- Extenstion Points in STP.SC Extension Points defined in service creation and how to use them
- Enable debug options for STP Explain how to start eclipse with debug options for stp plugins
- Eclisep 3.3 runtime options for STP.SC Eclipse 3.3 runtime options for STP
- STP All In One Package Download and run the STP all-in-one package
- Runtime Dependencies Structure Refactor Design notes on Runtime Dependencies Structure Refactor
- Integration of JAX-WS RI Design notes on Integration of JAX-WS RI
- Refactor of JavaFirst Design notes on refactor of JavaFirst
- Service Editor Design proposal for Service Editor
- REST support in STP Creating RESTfull service using STP.Service creation in Eclipse
- STP Service Creation FAQ FAQ for Service Creation
- Model Driven Development for Service Creation Model Driven Development (MDD) in service creation
- WTP Servers Bridge for STP SOAS Bridge to allow deploy service to Tomcat server created with WTP server framework
- SOAS Tasks More tasks to improve the SOAS
- SOAS Refactor Design notes on SOAS Refactor Aug 2007
- Configuration Ext Explained Usage of org.eclipse.stp.soas.deploy.core.ui.configuration extension point
Build & Website
- STP Website Updates Ideas for STP web page improvements
- STP version update script Scripts to update plugins version
- Change Build System (PDE + releng) from CVS to SVN