Eclipse SOA Tools Frequent Asked Questions
This list of frequently asked questions should be your first resort when you have any queries about the SOA Tools Platform project. If you have identified a FAQ that is not in this list, please add it to the list. You will need a bugzilla user id in order to edit the page.
Looking for FAQ's related to the development of STP? See the Committer FAQ.
Last updated by Johnson Ma at Dec21, 2007
- 1 How to install STP?
- 2 How to report bugs?
- 3 Where to ask question and get help
- 4 Where to get stp source code
- 5 If I want to integrate my ESB runtime with STP, do I have to change it so that it can natively accept the artifacts defined in the STP Assembly Model?
- 6 Can I mention my project/product that uses STP technology on the STP website?
How to install STP?
There are two ways to install STP:
- Automatic installation using the Update Manager, the update site url is：http://download.eclipse.org/stp/updates/.
- Download from stp web site, see here.
How to report bugs?
- You can check the bug report
and report bug here
Where to ask question and get help
Where to get stp source code
Please read the SVN Repository
If I want to integrate my ESB runtime with STP, do I have to change it so that it can natively accept the artifacts defined in the STP Assembly Model?
No. Since STP is a framework you can construct extensions to the packaging and deployment facilities offered by STP. Your extensions will do the work of making sure that the STP Assembly and your runtime can work together.
Can I mention my project/product that uses STP technology on the STP website?
You can - please visit the STP Adopters Page to see our adopters and our adopter website policy.