Difference between revisions of "STP/Archive/STP Project Plan"
Latest revision as of 12:15, 20 February 2008
The STP is intended to provide support for SOA developers in whatever task the need to accomplish to deliver SOA-based solutions. Each of these areas will present us with developing new technologies or re-using existing ones from the Eclipse ecosystem and other license-compatible sources.
Entries below marked with Europa are scheduled for the Europa release Jun 29, 2007.
Creation of Services
Developer support for productivity in constructing JAX-WS based services.
1. Extension point for WSDL generation, to be used by incremental builder 2. Annotations validation pack 3. API Enabler plugin
1. Extension point for Java code generation 2. Integration with WTP WSDL editor
JAXB Schema development
1. Extension point for schema compilation 2. Incremental builder for schemas
1. Extension point for WSDL generation 2. SCDL Editor 3. Annotations validation pack 4. API Enabler plugin
PHP/Java (After Europa)
C++/Java (After Europa)
Common Facilities (Europa)
1. Entry point for sub-projects 2. Integration of New... wizards from sub-projects
Composition of Services
1. Integration of BPEL editor from Technology 2. Article on BPEL development with STP
1. Code generation framework for Editor 2. BPEL generation exemplar
Assembly of Services
Using SCA (After Europa)
Using JBI (After Europa)
Deployment of Services
Web Container (Europa)
JBI Container (Europa)
To a Registry (After Europa)
To a Repositories (After Europa)
Of course, there is also Bugzilla.