SMILA/Documentation/REST API Reference
This page is intended to serve as a cross reference to the SMILA manual based on the SMILA ReST API. It lists all URLs of the ReST API and links them to the manual page that describes it.
- /smila/: Main entry page: system state overview and links to the other APIs.
- pipelets/: Show available pipelets.
- pipeline/: Show, modify and invoke available pipelines.
- jobmanager/: JobManager entry page, just links to the APIs below:
- dataobjecttypes/: show available DOTs.
- buckets/: Show and modify availabe persistent buckets.
- workers/: Show available workers.
- workflows/: Show and modify available workflows.
- jobs/: Show and modify available jobs.
- job/<jobName>/: Bulkbuilder Push API
- tasks/: Show and inspect worker task queues.
- importing/: Entry page for service APIs of the importing framework, just links to APIs below:
- store/: Show, modify and inspect the ObjectStore service.
- crawlers/: Show and control crawlers in the old ConnectivityFramework (deprecated)
- agents/: Show and control ageints in the old ConnectivityFramework (deprecated)
- debug/: Internal information for debugging purposes. May change at any time and without notice, therefore intentionally left undocumented.
- /taskmanager/: TaskManager API for workers not running embedded in SMILA.
- /zookeeper/: Inspect contents of Zookeeper's z-node tree. For debugging purposes.